GROUND RULES & POLICIES
It's our goal to have our guests leave feeling refreshed after having a positive experience here at the winery. Having said that, we are a full functioning working facility, vineyard, winery and farm, and let's face it, all kinds of things can happen on the farm. To ensure that your time with us is enjoyable we have the following policies in place.
FOOD AND DRINK POLICY:
FOOD AND DRINK POLICY:
- Our Tasting Room Kitchen is open with a rotating selection of food perfect for wine tasting. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- No coolers, wagons, cakes, balloons, or party décor may be brought on the property. Please enjoy the natural beauty of our space.
- We do have some rental space available if you’d like to host a party.
- On behalf of all of us here at Rolling Forks Vineyards, we request that you please taste responsibly.
- By law, absolutely no outside alcohol is allowed on the property at any time. If you choose to show up to our winery with outside alcohol, your entire group will be asked to leave.
- Winery staff cannot serve anyone that appears intoxicated. In most cases, your entire group will be turned away even if only one person appears to have consumed over their limit. We ask everyone’s cooperation in keeping the winery a fun and safe for all attendees, as well as winery personnel.
- We highly encourage the use of a designated driver.
- We have 3 energetic and rambunctious boys. We get it! You want to get out of the house and enjoy life a bit, but are not always able to find a sitter to watch them. Please know your kids are welcome here! You will likely see ours during your visit. But, for the safety of your children and the enjoyment of other winery guests, please do not leave your children unattended.
- Please keep them off the rocks and the ropes. We do not want there to be any property damage or anyone to get injured.
- Please be prepared with a valid ID. All guests who are drinking must be 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- We understand your furry friends are apart of your family, but unfortunately no pets are allowed on the property, unless they are a registered service animal. Thank you for understanding.
- If you plan on coming with a group larger than 8 or on a bus, please see our group options and plan your reservation. You can email email@example.com at least two weeks prior to coming to ensure we will be ready for you. Unfortunately, unannounced buses or limos may be turned away if we are not prepared to accommodate you.
- We want everyone to enjoy their visit with us, so please be respectful of your fellow patrons in the tasting room and grounds.
- We are unable to reserve tables on the patio or in the tasting room during our regular business hour. All seating is first come, first serve. If you are planning a group gathering, please see our group gathering suggestions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or to remove guests who are rowdy, disruptive, disorderly, or disrespectful.
- No smoking in seating areas, patio, or the vineyard. There is one designated smoking area on the east side of the patio.
- If you would like to have professional pictures taken on our grounds, we ask that you make an appointment ahead of time.
- Participation in agritourism activities is at your own risk. Rolling Forks Vineyards accepts no liability for any injuries sustained during your visit.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policies are subject to change at our discretion to ensure the best possible experience for all patrons.